Issue 1: Electricity-
- Single player- only build one prototype, one side plays by himself (however multiple players can be on the same side
- Multiple player as originally planned- two prototypes, functioning autonomically and separately as a contest develops between both sides of who manages to complete more patterns
- Active and passive side of players (guy's suggestion): one side gets a tablet from which he can provide patterns for the other side. The other side has a simon interface as planned, but needs to repeat the patterns provided by the side with the tablet.
- Divide the 4 colored buttons between both sides of the street. Both sides receive the same patterns, but each side is responsible only for the buttons on his side (e.g. one side of the street has the red and blue buttons and the other side green and yellow). On each side of the street we have speakers, so that they hear the full pattern and hear the pattern completions by the other side. The disadvantage of this that it will only work with multiple players.
- What are the rules of the game? How do we begin- how do we deal with users unfamiliar with simon? how do we convey the rules/points/harversting meter?
- One or two prototypes???
- storyboard that properly conveys interaction 17.3
- study 1- paper prototype- how do we do this? - 17.3