Very low-tech, but kind of cute.
After showing it in class and to our friends we listed a few problems:
- The green light timer is not very clear as a green light timer (the changing numbers in the middle of the Simon)
- The interaction between the two sides is confusing- they were supposed to play against each other when the first player hits a pattern, adds one and then the other player needs to recreate the pattern and add one step and so on
- It seems a bit romantic
- The different sounds are annoying and they should be more of the same "theme"
- The round setting of the game seems suitable for one player only
- No reference to the green aspect and electricity gaining